Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The AllSpark Almanac foreshadowing

It's almost time! The Allspark Almanac (preorder it today!)  comes out this month! It's my most ambitious work to date, so I'm quite excited to see it out.

Unlike my previous works, this one contains quite a bit of brand new artwork. Most of that is from my intrepid partner, Bill Forster. I thought I'd tease with a few pieces from the book each week until it comes out. (I'm still not quite sure when that will be, but hopefully I'll find out soon.)

There are three classes of images we'll be teasing with - early sketches and other non-finalized pieces; completed artwork; and finished excerpts from the book, but taken out of context so as to preserve a little mystery.

Let me know what you think! Transformers: The AllSpark Almanac is available for pre-order now, or at your local comic book shop on a Wednesday in the not-too-distant future!

(If you live in the LA region, I've got two extra pairs of tickets to a Thursday screening of the G.I. Joe movie. It's in Arcadia at 7:30, but it's first-come, first-serve so you'll need to get there early. If you're interested, send me an email.)

UPDATE: I've learned that the book will be coming out Wednesday, 8/19! That means two more sets of teaser images. I'll see if I can't get some more fun ones.

5 comments:

lonegamer7 said...

XD XD XD Don't tell me one of the staff's kids drew Screamer there!

Unknown said...

Well, the girly Screamer's got to be related to the time Professor Princess dolled him up in the Animated comic... and I assume that's some garbage for "Garbage In, Garbage Out"... and that looks like Sari's body... the code thing, I got nothin'. Probably shown on a computer at some point! Man, I am WELL psyched for the Almanac at this point.

Crystal_Lucario said...

Be sure to tell us when it comes out!!!

James Snelgrove said...

I've got it preordered since you announced it. Colour me excited.

Post No Bills said...

Kissy, Kissy!